Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back in Black...and white

It is the first day of August and I have been busy at work in my classroom. I am relaxed (yeah right),  refreshed (who am I kidding my kids played sports all summer) and ready to take on a new year (wait that is so!) The last few days I have assembled many new classroom bulletin boards. Here is a sneak peak at them. I'm loving the black and white with a pop of color! Very Chic!



         Super Improver Wall   (Left)                                            Practice Cards (right)
         


     

                   

                           Boggle Board  

I plan to use this for spelling/word works/free time. The students will attempt to spell as many words from the board as they can each week. They will also have to total the sum of their letters for each word they create!










                           Objective Wall 

2 comments:

  1. I simply love the practice card board and it would go perfectly with my classroom. Thanks for sharing. Also, where were you able to find the squiggly line borders, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa- the chevron border is from Madeles. I ordered it online. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete